Australian Open is one of the most popular Tennis tournaments in the world. It is all set to take place between January 16th to 29th at Melbourne Park, Australia. If you are a Tennis lover, you can live stream the Australian Open tournament from ESPN. Since ESPN for LG TV isn’t officially available, you should download streaming service apps like YouTube TV, fuboTV, Hulu+Live TV, and Sling TV to stream the tournament via the ESPN channel. With a subscription to any plan on the streaming apps mentioned above, you can live stream the Australian Open Tournament on your LG smart TV.
How to Watch Australian Open on LG TV
(1) Turn on your TV and connect your LG TV to the WIFI.
(2) Navigate to your home screen and launch the LG Content Store on your TV.
(4) Select your preferred streaming service app and click the Download button to install the app on your LG smart TV.
(5) Launch the streaming service app you have downloaded on your TV.
(6) Click the Login button and log in with your account credentials.
(7) Select and launch the ESPN+ app and stream the Australian Open tournament on your smart TV.
How to AirPlay Australian Open on LG TV
(1) Connect your LG TV and iOS device to the same WiFi network.
(2) Enable the AirPlay on your LG smart TV.
To enable LG TV AirPlay: Press the home button → Select the Home Dashboard → Select the AirPlay tile → Turn on AirPlay.
(3) Now, launch the App Store on your iOS device.
(4) Download the ESPN+ app from the App Store of your iOS device.
(5) Launch the ESPN+ app and log in with your ESPN account credentials.
(6) Select and play the Australian Open tournament on the ESPN+ app.
(7) Now, navigate to the Control Center of your iOS device.
(8) Tap the Screen Mirroring icon and select your LG TV from the available devices.
(9) The Australian Open tournament will be mirrored on LG smart TV.
How Chromecast ESPN+ on LG Smart TV
The LG TV does not have the built-in Chromecast feature. By connecting the Chromecast device to your LG smart TV, you can share the content from your Android mobile to the TV.
(1) Connect the Chromecast device to the HDMI port of your LG TV and turn on your LG TV.
(2) Connect your mobile and TV to the same WiFi connection.
(3) Download the ESPN+ available on the Google Play Store of your mobile.
(4) Launch the ESPN+ app and log in with your account credentials.
(5) Play the Australian Open tournament and click the Cast icon exhibited on the top right corner of the app.
(6) Select your LG TV from the available devices.
(7) The Australian Open tournament will start to Cast on your LG smart TV.
Main Matches of the Australian Open Tournament
Frequently Asked Question
The prize money of the Australian Open tournament 2023 is 76.5 million Australian dollars.