Want to watch AMC+ movies and TV shows on your LG Smart TV? We have got you covered. You can watch AMC Plus on an LG TV only by using a web browser. This is because the AMC+ app is unavailable in the LG Content Store.
If your television doesn’t have a browser, you can directly cast the Android screen to LG TV using the AMC Plus mobile app. If you have an iPhone, you can AirPlay AMC+ to your Smart TV to stream the latest movies and TV shows.
Other than that, AMC is also available on streaming services like Philo, Sling TV, YouTube TV, and DirecTV Stream. So, you can install any of the apps on your webOS TV to watch AMC shows live and on-demand.
How to Watch AMC+ on LG Smart TV
The possible ways to stream AMC+ on a webOS TV are classified as follows.
- Watch AMC Plus using a web browser
- Cast/AirPlay AMC+ using Smartphone
- Watch AMC+ using Streaming Device
How to Watch AMC+ on LG TV Using Web Browser
1. Turn ON and connect the LG TV to a stable WiFi network.
2. Launch the Web browser on webOS and visit AMC Plus’s official website (amcplus.com).
3. Tap Sign in and enter your AMC+ subscription account credentials.
4. Start streaming your favorite movies/TV shows to watch on your LG TV.
Note: Similarly, you can watch cooking-related TV shows by visiting the official website of Food Network on LG TV.
How to Cast/AirPlay AMC Plus on LG TV Using Smartphone
Connect a Chromecast device to your LG TV if it has no Chromecast built-in support. Ensure to connect the Smartphone and LG TV to the same WiFi.
1. Install the AMC+ app from the relevant app store on your smartphone.
2. Open the AMC+ app once installed and sign in with your subscription account details.
3. Play the desired content and tap the Cast/AirPlay icon on the media player.
Note: Enable AirPlay on LG TV when you use an iPhone.
4. From the shown devices list, pick your LG Smart TV name.
5. Once paired, the video content starts to play on the LG TV.
Enjoy streaming the blockbuster titles of Sundance Now and Shudder on LG TV.
How to Get AMC Plus on LG TV Using Streaming Device
Streaming devices like Amazon Firestick, Apple TV, Roku, etc., have AMC+. So, you can connect a streaming device to your TV to access AMC Plus.
Install the AMC+ app from the respective app store on your device. Then log in with the necessary credentials. Further, select the desired movie or TV show and watch it on your LG TV.
How to Watch AMC+ on LG TV Without Cable
AMC channel is available as an add-on on streaming platforms that are tabulated below. Get any of the service’s plans to stream its content on LG TV without cable.
|STREAMING PLATFORM||SUBSCRIPTION PLAN|
|Sling TV||Sling Blue ($40/mo)|
Sling Orange (40/mo)
|YouTube TV||Base plan $72.99/mo|
AMC+ add-on for $8.99/mo
Note: You can also use the Sling Freestream service to subscribe to AMC+ for $5/mo to stream its content with ads.
Frequently Asked Questions
You can use the AMC+ 7-day free trial to watch its content for free.
Yes. You can link AMC+ with your Amazon Prime Video account. The add-on for AMC+ costs $8.99/month which includes a 7-day free trial.