The All 4 app is officially available on the LG Content Store. In some selected LG TV models, the All 4 app is pre-installed with the TV. With the All 4 app, you can access channels like E4, More4, Channel 4, and more.
The All 4 app is available only in the UK. If you try to get the app in the USA, you won’t find the app on the Content Store. The All 4 app is compatible with the LG TV models that are manufactured from 2016 and above (webOS 3.0 & above).
All 4 is a free service, but it will show ads while playing shows and it can’t be skipped. If you want to stream All 4 on your LG TV without ads, you can subscribe to All 4 Plus, which costs £3.99/month or £39.99/year.
How to Install All 4 App on LG Smart TV
Go to the Apps screen on your LG TV. You will find the All 4 app. If you can’t find the app, follow the below steps to install the app.
2. Press the Home button on your LG TV remote to launch the Home screen.
3. Go to the Apps section or LG Content Store and click on it.
4. Then, navigate to the Search icon and click on it.
5. Search for the All 4 app and select it from the search list.
6. On the next page, hit the Install button to get the app on your LG TV.
How to Use All 4 on LG Smart TV
1. After the installation, launch the app and hit the Accept & Continue button.
2. Click on the Settings menu on the left pane.
3. Tap the Log In button and enter your All 4 account credentials.
4. After the successful signin, you can watch all the video content on your LG TV.
How to Cast/AirPlay All 4 on LG TV from Android or iOS
1. Connect your smartphone and LG Smart TV to the same WiFi Network.
3. Log in to your account and start playing the content that you want to watch.
4. Hit the Cast or AirPlay icon that appears in the All 4 app when you start playing.
Tip: Make sure to enable AirPlay on LG TV if you want to stream content from an iPhone or iPad.
5. Now, select your LG TV name from the list of available devices.
6. Finally, the selected content will start streaming on your LG TV.
7. To stop the casting, tap the Cast or AirPlay icon and disconnect the LG TV.
Note: Similarly, you can watch Sky Go on LG TV by screen mirroring from an iPhone.
How to Cast All 4 on LG TV From Windows
1. Make sure that LG TV and Windows are connected to the same WiFi network.
2. Using the Chrome browser, visit the official website of All 4 (channel4.com).
3. Click the Sign to My4 button and enter your All 4 account credentials.
4. Then, right-click on the screen and click the Cast option.
5. Choose your LG TV from the list of compatible devices.
6. Start playing content from All 4 and it will stream on a big screen.
7. To stop the casting, close the Chrome browser.
Other Ways to Watch All 4 on LG Smart TV
If the All 4 app is incompatible with your LG TV, there is no need to worry. You can install the All 4 app on these streaming devices and stream the content from there.
- Apple TV
- Xbox One
- PlayStation 4 & 5
Fixes for All 4 Not Working on LG Smart TV
If any of the technical issues occur on your LG TV while using the All 4 app, you may face issues like no sound, not logging in, the app not working, and buffering. You can try these troubleshooting methods to fix such issues.
- Turn off and restart your LG TV after a few minutes.
- Ensure that your LG TV has a stable internet connection.
- Clear the app cache on your LG TV.
- Log out and log in to your All 4 account on the app.
- Update the All 4 app to the latest version.
- Update the firmware on your LG TV and relaunch the All 4 app.
- Uninstall and reinstall the All 4 app on your LG TV.
- Reset your LG Smart TV to its factory settings.
To create an account, visit the All 4 website > Sign in to My 4 > Register > Create account > Provide details > Follow the on-screen instructions.
Use the VPN service to unlock the geo-restriction for All 4 content.
Press the Home button on the remote. Go to LG Content Store, click on Apps, and select My Apps. If an update is available for All 4, click Update to get the latest version. Otherwise, click Update All to update all apps on the LG Smart TV at once.
Yes, All 4 offer a 14-day free trial for those who sign up for the first time.