|LG TV Compatibility
|Yes [App Store]
|Yes [Play Store]
|Web Version Support
|Price differs for each TV provider
The ABC app is unavailable in the LG Content Store. But still, you can access the web version of ABC on LG TV using a browser. If your TV doesn’t have a browser, you can use the Cast and AirPlay methods to stream the ABC app content. This article explains three possible ways to watch ABC on webOS TV.
However, you must log in with a cable/satellite TV provider to use the ABC app and (abc.com). Optionally, you can use DirecTV Stream, fuboTV, YouTube TV, Hulu + Live TV, and Vidgo to watch ABC without cable.
How to Stream ABC on LG TV Using Web Browser
1. Turn on the LG TV and connect it to a strong WiFi network.
2. Press the Home key on the LG TV remote to view the home screen.
3. Launch the Web Browser from the home screen launcher.
4. Enter abc.com in the address bar and visit the website.
5. Click Sign In, select Link TV Provider, and choose your TV provider.
6. Sign in with the TV provider credentials to continue.
7. Once logged in, play any ABC content and watch it on your TV.
How to Cast ABC to LG TV Using Android
Most LG TVs have Chromecast built-in. If your TV lacks cast support, plug a Chromecast device into an LG TV and proceed with the steps.
1. Connect your LG TV to WiFi, which should be the same as Android.
2. Install the ABC app on your device from the Play Store.
3. Launch the ABC app and sign in with the TV provider.
4. Play any video in the app and hit the Cast icon.
5. Select your LG Smart TV to cast the ABC app content.
How to AirPlay ABC to LG TV Using iPhone
Only the latest LG TV models are compatible with the AirPlay feature. Visit LG’s official website to check whether your LG TV is compatible with AirPlay.
1. Connect your LG TV and iPhone to the same WiFi.
2. Enable AirPlay on your LG Smart TV.
3. On your iPhone, install the ABC app from the App Store.
4. Open the ABC app and sign in with your TV provider.
5. Play the video you want to watch and hit the AirPlay icon.
6. Choose your LG Smart TV to play the selected video.
Is it Possible to Watch ABC on LG TV Using a Streaming Device?
Yes. The ABC app is available for Firestick, Roku, and Apple TV. Grab any device, plug it into the LG TV, and connect it to WiFi. Launch the respective app store on your TV-connected device and install the ABC app. Then, activate the ABC app by visiting abc.com/activate and signing in with the TV provider credentials. If the activation is successful, you can stream the ABC content.
Yes. If you are in Australia, you can install the ABC iview app on your Smart TV by visiting the LG Content Store.
Yes. If you have a subscription to fuboTV, DirecTV Stream, Hulu + Live TV, YouTube TV, and Vidgo, you can watch the ABC channel without cable.